Migrate OLM to Office 365 directly using the easiest possible ways without the need to apply lengthy and time-consuming methods.
OLM file belongs to Outlook for Mac and it is very confusing for users to move their data to Office 365. Many articles show how you must first convert the data files into the PST format and then migrate it to Office 365. There are several other methods but they are so complex and can lead to loss of data if not followed properly.
To avoid this problem, we must look for a much simpler way and directly provides you the results without needing to go to third-party platforms.
Automatically Migrate OLM to Office 365
Let us first talk about the automatic solution. This way is very simple to execute and provides advanced qualities to help you with the process. The OLM to Office 365 Migrator
- You can migrate multiple OLM files to Office 365
- Option to apply user impersonation available
- Does not require any third application for its use
- Maintains the folder hierarchy and data integrity
- No need to install Outlook on your system
- Migrate all data items of an OLM file
Process of Migrating OLM to Office 365
- Download the software on your system and install it.
- Add OLM files to it and preview its data.
- Select Office 365 export option on the next screen.
- Then apply user impersonation or import a CSV file with the details.
- Provide destination mailboxes and finally migrate the data.
Manually Migrate OLM Files to Office 365
- First, set up an IMAP account in Gmail & then configure it with Outlook.
- Now, create a Gmail label to sync your Mac Outlook account with IMAP.
- After this, configure Gmail IMAP in Outlook & migrate the files to Office 365.
In this article, we have explained the best ways to migrate OLM to Office 365. Now, you do not have to use the old manual methods to perform the task that failed to produce the desired results. You can simply go for the automatic solution that provides a free trial version. It is being used by some great tech giants and promises to give out accurate results.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!