Summary: If you are trying to share Outlook contacts with Android phone, then you must try the methods mentioned further in this article. All your queries related to contacts from Outlook will be solved.
Sharing Outlook contacts with Android phone is not a direct process and requires some modifications done to the source file. If your contacts from Outlook are contained in a PST format, then you cannot move them to your Android smartphone since this file type is foreign to Android.
For contacts, an Android device supports a .vcf file. Therefore, users must know that they are supposed to convert the contacts from Outlook to the said format.
To find out how you can execute this task, let us read the upcoming sections.
How to Share Outlook Contacts with Android Phone?
Outlook to vCard converter provides a direct and professional way for sharing contacts across the platforms. Along with this, one can convert the source Outlook contacts to 8+ file formats and use them across several platforms and applications.
This software is developed by the tech team to solve such issues faced by the users. It comes with many advanced features as listed below:
- Supports sharing Outlook contacts with Android phone
- Can convert the contacts into multiple file types
- Compatible with corrupted, orphaned, password-protected contacts.
- Supports all fields and attributes of the source while sharing.
- All versions of MS Outlook are supported by this utility.
Steps for Sharing Outlook Contacts with Android Phone
The working of this method is very simple. You only have to perform the following steps and you can achieve the desired results.
- Download and install the tool on your system and launch it. Then click on Add file option from the top left.
- Now, browse and load the Outlook contacts. You can also choose to automatically let the software fetch the contacts from their location.
- Then, preview the details and attributes of the contacts and choose those that you want to share.
- At last, select the .vcf (vCard) file format and browse a location to save it. Finally, hit the Export button.
You can now send them through mail to your mobile phone and use them using the Contacts app.
Related: Import Android Contacts to Outlook
In this article, we have explained how one can share Outlook contacts with Android phone. This method is simple to implement and does not affect the integrity of the source files. It is developed to perform several actions in a safe environment.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!