In the present time, clients are hoping to switch from G Suite to Outlook to manage the emails on the local framework. It permits them to get to their G Suite emails even in offline mode which is very gainful. This article gives a step by step techniques for Google Apps to Outlook PST migration.
Methods for G Suite to Outlook Migration
There are a few procedures to migrate Google Apps email to PST Outlook. Some of them are depicted below:
The strategies and pick according to your necessities. The initial technique is ideal only to transfer a couple of G suite emails. The automated technique is a MUST to send emails in bulk.
Also Read >>>> Office 365 Migration to G Suite – Follow the Steps to Export
Manual Method to Migrate from G Suite to Outlook
You can switch from G Suite to Outlook by means of IMAP setup, however, it can just relocate emails.
To use IMAP, first turn the IMAP alternative on. To do this:
- Sign in to the Google Web App.
- Hit the gear (Settings) icon >> Settings.
- Pick Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Head towards IMAP Access, select Enable IMAP.
- Hit Save Changes.
Configure the G Suite account to Outlook
- In Outlook, go to the Menu option of File, click the Add Account option
- In the Auto Account Setup page, enter your information like name, email ID, password
- Now, click on the Next and afterward click Finish
- When configured, the G Suite messages are noticeable in Outlook.
Restrictions of Manual Solutions:
A portion of the restrictions of the manual techniques are stated below:
- Unwieldy procedures that require a great deal of time.
- Filters couldn’t be applied on sends or different items that are upheld up.
- Supports migration of just one account from G Suite to Outlook.
Thus, it is constantly encouraged to go for an automated solution to move all emails from G Suite to Outlook.
Automated Solution to Switch from G suite to Outlook
This is a basic and productive solution for the clients who need to perform Google Apps to Outlook PST migration. Both the manual arrangements are wasteful and tedious. While Mailbakup Google Apps Backup Tool is a demonstrated tool with mastery in switching emails from G Suite accounts. This great utility for G suite to Outlook migration is significantly more effective and gives palatable outcomes when contrasted with the manual arrangement.
A few Features of the Automated Tool to Import G Suite to Outlook:
- Backup Emails in unique file formats, for example, EML, PST, MSG, and MBOX
- Produces PST file supported by Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
- Supports relocation of a Single or Multiple accounts
- Has filters that permit to move of specific messages from G Suite to PST
- Alternative to backup and delete data from the server
- Showcases Download progress report
- Can Pause and Resume the backup process
When the documents are downloaded in PST file format, utilize the Import/Export alternative of MS Outlook to switch from G Suite to Outlook. To do such follow the below-mentioned steps
- Run Outlook on your computer.
- Click on the File tab and go to Open & Export >> Import/Export
- From the list of options, click on the Import from another program or File option
- Now, select Outlook Data File (.pst) from the option and click on the Next
- Here, browse the location to import the exported PST file and click Next
- Finally, after importing the resultant PST file, click Finish to complete the process
Now, you have finally switched all G suite emails to your Outlook account.
With regards to switch from G Suite to Outlook, it tends to be done either by utilizing the manual technique or by the third-party backup tool. In the manual strategy, you need to follow every single step cautiously and it will at present be awkward to move numerous client accounts. In any case, with the automated backup tool, one can send out G Suite to PST Outlook without any data loss.
Does this tool support option to save emails along with all attachments from my G Suite account?
Yes, using this tool one can easily without much of an effort can backup emails along with all the attachments.
Can I import the resultant PST file to Outlook 2010 version?
Yes, the tool exports the PST file which is supported by all Outlook versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
Is there any feature in this tool to download all emails from the G Suite account and delete emails after download?
Yes, it enables support to remove emails after download by using the Delete After Download option.
I need to switch from G Suite to Outlook account. So, does this tool gives the option to download emails in Outlook supported PST file?
Yes, the G Suite Backup tool gives the option to export emails in 4 unique file formats i.e., PST, EML, MSG, and MBOX.
Also Read >>>> Top 10 Google G Suite Reseller
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!