There is no doubt that the breakdown of vehicles affects the journey of people. They will find it tough to fetch a mechanic or a technician in a remote area. However, they need not get stressed anymore. An on-demand roadside assistance app will help in getting their vehicles back running.
Passengers can hire the services of a trained tow truck operator with just a few taps on their smartphones. A certified technician and tow truck driver will arrive at their location quickly. Later, they offer the required repair and maintenance services on the spot. They can also take the bike or car to a nearby garage if advanced repairing is needed.
Lockdowns are getting eased and travel restrictions are being reduced by governments across the world. Hence, it is an apt time for entrepreneurs to create a customized Uber-like app for tow truck.
How will the on-demand roadside assistance industry grow in the future?
- The global vehicular assistance sector will skyrocket by an annual rate of 5% from 2021 to 2031. It will surpass a humongous value of $40 billion by 2031.
- Interestingly, many automobile manufacturers will offer benefits like a flexible extension of vehicle warranty and free roadside assistance services to customers.
- The on-demand roadside assistance industry will grow due to factors such as enhanced Internet connectivity, greater travel by passengers, an increase in smartphone usage, and a rise in the age of vehicles.
- Importantly, towing services will generate the highest revenue. Entrepreneurs will have to deal with challenges like an increase in vehicle insurance premiums, rising prices of petrol and diesel, and a shortage of tow truck operators in the future.
What are the important features of an Uber-like app for tow truck?
Availability of different services – Vehicle owners can choose from a variety of on-demand roadside assistance services. They can opt for AC cooling checking, air filter cleaning, brake shoe cleaning, chain lubrication, foam washing, fuel delivery, interior cleaning and disinfection, jumpstart, oil filtering, repair of defunct batteries and engines, replacement of broken doors, lights, windows, and windshields, and taking out vehicles from a ditch.
Integration with numerous payment gateways – Vehicle owners can swiftly pay for the availed maintenance and repair services. They can process transactions via Apple Pay, credit cards, debit cards, Google Pay, net banking, Paytm, and wire transfers. Likewise, an Uber-like app for tow truck is integrated with payment gateways of Mastercard, PayPal, Stripe, and Visa.
Premium packages – Attractive tow truck service packages are available for luxurious bikes and cars. Technicians will repair motorcycles such as BMW Motorrad, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, KTM, Royal Enfield, and Yamaha.
Further, tow truck operators can safely transport high-end cars like Ashton Martin, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Rolls Royce, and Volvo. They will take the 4-wheelers to a nearby service centre or a workshop.
Reviews Section – Users can rate the quality of on-demand roadside assistance service by giving 1-5 stars. Moreover, they can post comments and opinions of the vehicular repair experts. Importantly, new customers can check out the reviews published by previous users. Hence, an on-demand tow truck app shares information transparently.
Provision of 24×7 technical assistance – Bike and car owners can reach out to the dedicated Help Centre round the clock. They can resolve issues related to the availability of spare parts, payment execution, and the quality of tow truck services. Accordingly, entrepreneurs can ensure that technical support executives instantly sort out problems via email, live chat, and phone.
Sharing of instant notifications – Customers receive push notifications regularly on the Uber-like app for tow truck. They get the latest updates related to discounts and offers and vehicle repair status.
Private chat option – Users can directly interact with the tow truck service providers via the real-time chat facility. Likewise, the technicians can share photos and videos of the maintenance and repair work with the customers.
How can entrepreneurs mint money from an on-demand roadside assistance app?
Owners of an Uber-like app for tow truck will pocket revenue from different sources. They earn income from booking fees paid by customers, cancellation charges, a commission from technicians for each service request, monthly and yearly subscription plans, publishing of targeted advertisements, registration fees from new tow truck operators, sale of spare parts, and transaction processing charges.
What is the budget for on-demand tow truck app development?
Generally, an app development company divides the total cost of creating an Uber-like app for tow truck into numerous phases.
Separate expenses are incurred for
- Business analysis and determining the operational scope of the Uber-like app for tow truck.
- Studying the competition in the vehicular repair services industry.
- Designing the User Interface (UI).
- Establishing the prototype of the on-demand roadside assistance app.
- Integrating all the basic and advanced features in the front-end.
- Setting up the operational server in the back-end.
- Testing the performance and security of the vehicular maintenance and repair solution.
- Launching it in the market at the right time.
- Promoting the benefits of the Uber-like app for tow truck across various communication channels.
Further, entrepreneurs can make use of premium post-deployment services. Importantly, an app development company offers solutions such as fixing bugs, issuing software updates, maintenance of the Android and iOS apps, technical assistance, and third-party API integration.
Above all, the demand for tow truck services will increase since the number of vehicles on the road are increasing significantly. Further, entrepreneurs can defeat their competitors by offering on-demand roadside assistance services for passengers’ vehicles stuck in expressways and highways.
The future of the vehicular roadside assistance industry will focus on biofuel to reduce harm to the environment, contactless services, instant analysis of customer data, and the launch of connected cars powered by the Internet of Things (IoT).
Further, owners of an Uber-like app for tow truck must ensure that technicians know how to operate new electric vehicles. Additionally, they can make revenue by selling branded Lithium-ion batteries. They can also offer on-demand medical services in case of accidents and legal support in hit-and-run cases.
Hence, experience spectacular success by beginning on-demand tow truck app development now. Contact a knowledgeable app development company now and become a giant in the automobile repair and maintenance industry soon.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!