Most of the users want to know how to backup the iCloud email to the Mac system. If you are one of them who performs this conversion task, then read the whole article till the end. Because we are introducing here one of the most powerful and secure solutions to backup iCloud data to Mac in bulk along with associated attachments. In this article, we will explain how you can add multiple iCloud emails to the local machine within a few clicks.
An Automated Solution to Backup iCloud Email to Mac
Mac iCloud Backup software produced by the SysTools is the best alternative method to create an iCloud email backup to the local system. The tool performs bulk conversion of iCloud to Mac. It offers you to add thousands of iCloud emails to Mac in different file formats such as PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, and EMLX. It allows adding multiple iCloud email files to the Mac machine at once with entire attachments without any data loss. You just need to select the iCloud data and the tool will instantly export all of them into the desired format as per your choice without taking much time. Also, the tool has a Trial version that offers you to save 100 email backup from iCloud to the local system. So, you can download the software for free and understand the complete working of the tool.
How to Backup iCloud Data to Mac- A Complete Guide
The software has a GUI interface that provides you easy-to-use methodology. Whether you are a technical or non-technical person, you can easily backup iCloud email to Mac without any hassle.
Step1: Run the iCloud Email Backup software on Mac.
Step2: Click on the Login button after entering login details.
Step3: Now, select one file format to backup iCloud data to Mac.
Step4: Then, select the location path as per your choice to save the resultant email files.
Step5: Hit the Start Backup option.
Note: You can pick the Apply Advanced Setting option to add filters.
Remarkable Features of the iCloud Email Backup Tool
- This tool allows you to backup iCloud email to Mac in bulk with all its attachments.
- The software maintains and preserves all email integrity and folder hierarchy after the conversion process.
- No file limitation to backup iCloud data to Mac. You can add unlimited iCloud emails in a single go with zero data loss.
- If you don’t want to save the send and deleted items from iCloud, then select the Exclude Sent or Exclude Delete option provided by the tool.
- The application permits you to download selective data from iCloud using a Date filter option.
- The utility has a simple and user-friendly interface so that a non-technical user can operate it without technical assistance.
Also Read- Export Excel Contacts to PDF Mac
In the above blog, we have discussed how to backup the iCloud email to Mac. The mentioned software removes all the challenges that a user faces while adding iCloud email data to Mac along with all attachments. The application allows you to add complete iCloud email backup to Outlook with zero data loss.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!