Users face many problems while they exporting Excel contact sheets to PDF on Mac. So, to resolve their issue we are here with this blog. In this informative blog, you will get all your answers regarding Excel to the PDF conversion process. There are two main solutions to export Excel contacts to PDF Mac and in the below section we will discuss both the solutions and perform the task.
- Manual Approach
- Automated Approach
Export Multiple Excel Contacts to PDF on Mac- An Automated Solution
We would always recommend you use the SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter application to export Excel contacts to PDF Mac. The solution is completely secure, one can easily export contacts from Excel to PDF in bulk and get accurate results. Furthermore, it is easy to use that even a non-technical user can use it without any technical guidance. The software is the best automated solution for users to export unlimited Excel sheets to PDF on a Mac in just seconds.
Apart from that, The tool facilitates you with its demo edition that allows you to save only 10 contacts per file. So, download the software for free and understand the functioning of the tool.
Steps to Export Excel Contacts to PDF Mac in Bulk
With the help of Mac Excel Contacts sheet to PDF Converter utility, one can easily export contacts from Excel to PDF on Mac within 4 easy clicks.
Step1: Run the tool and hit the Add File(s) option.
Step2: Then, click on the radio button next to the PDF.
Step3: Provide the destination location by clicking on the Change button.
Step4: At last, press the Export.
Remarkable Features of the Excel to PDF Software
Well, the tool is a futuristic software enriched with multiple unique features to export Excel contacts to PDF Mac. Some of its advanced features mentioned below have a look.
- It provides the Add File(s) option to add single as well as multiple Excel data at once.
- The software allows you to export contacts from Excel to PDF on Mac in bulk. Add and select multiple Excel contacts and the tool will export all of them in a single go.
- The best thing about this utility is that it can export Excel data to multiple file formats such as PDF, TXT, vCard, MSG, HTML, and PST.
- With the help of this application, users can create an individual PDF file for every added Excel file by using the create single PDF per file option.
- The tool renders you a mapping option, you can export XLS/XLSX data to PDF with or without column mapping.
- After the conversion process of Excel file to PDF, the exported file can be accessed in Windows, MAC, Android, etc. platforms.
Export Contacts From Excel to PDF on Mac: Manually
Users can export Excel contacts to PDF Mac by using a manual approach. But, it has some drawbacks that are listed in the section below.
- Open the MS Excel program first on Mac.
- Then, click on the File menu and go to the Save As option.
- A pop-up screen will display, choose PDF.
- In the end, click on the Save button and the Excel file will be imported to PDF.
The manual tricks can save XLSX data in PDF one by one at once. But, if you want to export multiple Excel data to PDF in a single go, then this method is not capable. It is a lengthy and time-consuming process. Also, this does not assure you of data security, you can lose attached data using manual tricks.
In the above blog, we have discussed two methods to know how to export Excel contacts to PDF Mac. The manual solution can’t perform the bulk conversion. Therefore, we have mentioned an expert solution that allows you to export unlimited contacts from XLSX/XLS to PDF at a time.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!