Every Mac user faces a problem when they export XLSX/XLS files to VCF format on Mac OS. Because they do not have any idea how to export Excel contacts to vCard format along with the entire formatting. So, in this article, we will describe an alternative method to export contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac in an easy manner.
There are mainly two ways of performing the task. In the section below, we will discuss about both of them. Therefore, read the entire writing and opt for one according to your need.
An Eminent Solution to Export XLSX to vCard File
Whenever you get stuck exporting Mac Excel to vCard, we always recommend you to use the Mac Excel Contacts Converter application developed by the SysTools. This is the best automated solution for users to batch export Excel contacts to vCard on Mac with related contact details. The tool allows you to export multiple contacts from XLSX/XLSM files to VCF in a couple of clicks and import them into VCF supported platforms without any extra effort.
Working of the Discussed Tool
With the help of Mac Excel to vCard Converter utility, one can easily export contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac within a few clicks.
Step1: Run the software and press the Add File(s) option.
Step2: Then, click on the radio button correspond to the VCF.
Step3: Now, provide the destination location by clicking on the Change button.
Step4: Then, hit the Export.
The Benefit of Using Excel to vCard Software
It s stand-alone software that has multiple unique features to export Excel contacts to vCard format. Some of its beneficial features are mentioned below. Have a look.
- This tool is designed in such a manner that provides the Add File(s) option to add one or more Excel files at once. Also, it can convert multiple contacts from Excel file to VCF file format in a single go.
- By using this utility, users can create an individual vCard file for every added Excel file. The software provides an option to create a single VCF per all the Excel files.
- One can use the Enable Mapping option to map Excel Contact attributes with VCF contact fields. Moreover, you can proceed without contact mapping as well.
- Export contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac and the exported files can be accessed from multiple email clients like eM Client, Thunderbird, etc.
- The software is designed in such a way that even a novice user can operate it without any problem. It provides you a completely risk-free solution.
- It allows you to export Excel contacts to different virtual contact file versions: 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
Also Read- Backup iCloud Email to Mac
Export Excel Contacts to vCard- Manually
Excel application provides a way to export Excel to vCard format. In the section below, we have mentioned steps to execute the task. So, follow the listed steps properly.
- Select the Excel files which you want to export and open them into the Excel program.
- Then, go to the File menu and press the Save As option.
- After that, select CVS (Comma Separated Values) file format then and hit the Save.
- Open the Excel application and select the CSV files and click on the Import option from the File menu.
- Then, click on the File menu and this time choose the Export option.
- Now, pick the vCard file option and press the Export button.
- At the last, navigate the desired location to save the exported VCF file and hit to Save.
Exporting multiple Excel files to vCard at once can’t be performed by using the manual method. You can transfer one Excel file at a time, so this is a time taking process. Also, with this method it is not 100%surety to get all the related contact fields attached to the Excel file, you may lose your attachment data.
In this blog, we have mentioned two methods to export Excel contacts to vCard on Mac. The first one is a professional and the second one is the manual approach. So, the native method is not able to perform the bulk conversion at once. Therefore, we have discusses a trustworthy and smart solution to export contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac. Also, the tool offers you a Demo edition so try its trial version and understand the complete functionality of the software.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!