Computers are indeed a very important part of our everyday work life, without it there is no productive experience. Businesses and individuals use a computer to efficiently perform operations whether it’s personal or professional.
With the increase in usability, computer threats are also rapidly rising. Especially if you stay connected to the internet there are high chances of getting infected by a virus.
Threats are evolving and becoming more sophisticated and just following precautionary measures is not going to prevent viruses. The solution to keeping threats away from your system is by installing an antivirus.
Well, there are hundreds of antivirus software in the market but you should choose the best one. To make it easy for you to choose, we’ve provided a list of best-ranked antivirus programs, so, read along.
- Avast is one of the best free antivirus software in the industry. It not only provides an easy user interface but also effective malware protection.
- It comes with real-time protection, browser protection, firewall, and few other security features capable of safeguarding the PC’s data. You can even install it along with another installed antivirus program through the “compatible mode.”
- Avast’s most known feature is the “Auto-Sandbox” which runs scanning programs to detect any suspicious files on your PC and quarantines them.
McAfee Total Protection
- McAfee is a well-known commercial antivirus in the industry. Throughout the years, McAfee has provided effective security to millions of satisfied users.
- And the company is always putting effort to make the antivirus better and stronger. McAfee is very quick at detecting and removing threats from your computer. In contrast to its previous version, McAfee provides 8x better security.
- This antivirus brand is one of the oldest antiviruses in the market and throughout the years it has made a loyal customer base. The best thing about AVG is that it frequently keeps itself updated to deal with new threats.
- Problem is that because it’s a resource-intensive antivirus, you need to have a better configuration computer. The 2012 AVG edition comes with better malware blocking and removal capabilities.
Bitdefender Antivirus Pro
- If you choose Bitdefender Antivirus Pro, it will offer you security features that you can use to remotely administer the network and intercept pre-determined user information.
- Also, this antivirus is user friendly which means you don’t need to be a tech-savvy person to utilize its features. It will constantly protect your computer whether you’re working or keep the system idle.
Read More : Why use an Accounting Software?
- Malwarebytes as the name suggests protecting your computer from different malicious software such as spyware, rootkits, adware, trojans, and viruses. Don’t get confused with the name, it not only protects you from malware but also from other threats.
- Even though the free version doesn’t offer any real-time protection but when it comes to malware prevention, you’re well assured. Utilize its malware removal tool, scan your computer frequently, and remove immediately the threats.
- You can go for Malwarebytes’s pro version if you want to avail of real-time protection.
- Kaspersky Antivirus is one of the best basic antivirus products on the market. It effectively shields your computer from malware and viruses that are new and existing. Kaspersky can easily identify where other AVs take time to do so.
- The 2020 Kaspersky Antivirus provides you with a better user interface and even offers phishing protection via sites and emails.
- Avira antivirus is a very popular antivirus and is widely used due to its in-built intelligent program. You can get this best antivirus software both as a paid and free version.
- In the free version, you will get features that can remove worms and rootkits from your system. Whereas in the premium version you will get impressive anti-phishing capabilities. There is also a 30-day trial period available.
- Some other features of the premium version are Web Guard protection, mail guard, behavior-base, and protection that keeps you away from malicious auto-downloads.
Panda Cloud Antivirus
- Panda Cloud antivirus is also one of the best free antiviruses in the market today. It provides a crisp UI and even allows automatic updates through the cloud.
- And because it’s a cloud-based antivirus, it is not only light on weight but also effective and easy to use. Sometimes, the antivirus’s auto-quarantine feature can annoy when it puts some of the downloaded files in quarantine.
- Other than Panda Cloud is indeed a best antivirus software option who wants to keep their system protected for free.
- This antivirus is a newcomer in the security industry but has impressed users with its capable features. It has proven to effectively eliminate viruses detected on your system.
- To successfully eradicate a virus it goes through three tasks, Deterrence, Discover, and Removal. Yes, when it’s going through the operation, it may slow down the computer.
- Despite that, it’s very easy to install, once you complete the process, restart your computer and enjoy its protection.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!