Are you planning to step into the digital frontiers? The first thing you learn is going to be SEO. Mastering SEO is the need of the hour. No matter! If you have a small business/brand or a medium-sized one – SEO is key. PERIOD.
SEO is easier than you think. That said, since you are here, we have compiled the best SEO tips for you! In this post, get a list of the top 15 useful tips, tricks, and “tools”. You do not need to try out each one, just figure out what works best for you and go with it.
Before you jump to read the tricks, it is essential to cover some basic understanding first.
The core question is what is SEO?
Type the same question on Google, and it will give you about 58,20,00,000 results in 0.66 seconds. In other words, SEO is a popular industry, and it is in demand. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a practice that increases the quality and quantity of organic traffic to your website. Hence, producing more results than ever! Let us break down the definition of SEO into smaller easy-to-digest chunks.
Also Read: How to Boost Your Google Map Ranking?
Traffic Quality: When it comes to getting more traffic to your website or Instagram account, there is only one thing that works – ATTRACTION. If you can attract a wider number of followers, you can keep them. That said, attracting genuine organic traffic is the key to increase attention to your website.
Traffic Quantity: The next step is to maintain the right people clicking on your website and account. Use the rule of thumb, it’s always better to have continuous traffic!
Results (Organic): In search engine result pages or SERPS, the advertisement makes the most significant impact. What do you mean by organic results or traffic? The organic traffic is simply the results that you do not have to pay for!
A Shortcut To Understanding “How Does SEO Works”?
SEO is such a vast and evolving field that it can confuse anyone. Especially for beginners, it can be quite a challenge to find the correct SEO techniques. On other hand, many people “think” that SEO is a website, for example, Google, Bing, etc. It is where you enter a keyword, and a long list of the links appears back as an answer to your question.
To some extent, it is true! Yet, do you know what
works behind it? What makes a list of selective links appear on your screen? Let us understand it quickly: –
Google or Bing (or any other search engine) has a program named crawler. The program goes out to gather information on specific content. The crawler goes through the complete internet to bring back those 1’s and 0’s back (information). This information then helps to form an index. Next, the index then is fed through an algorithm. That does all the mix-n-match and answers the original query.
It may sound simple but there are a lot of factors involved. We will cover it in other pieces of content. For now, that’s all for the SE(search engine) part of the SEO. Next is the ‘O’ or the optimization part.
Optimization is the key that helps people understand what’s on your screen right now! It also helps in arranging things for users who arrive via search. Since it is an arrangement, it can take many forms. You can take title tags, meta descriptions, and make them informational. You can sprinkle some internal links at pages to generate a more cohesive website etc. There can be several ways to do it, and an SEO expert knows how to play around with different factors.
So, now you know the basics of search engine optimization. It is natural to look for its benefits. Right? Here, check-out the top 5 benefits of using SEO in your business/brand.
1. Improved ROI: Believe it or not! SEO offers a close rate of approximately 16% higher than any traditional marketing. When you plan to invest in digital marketing strategies to earn more profit, chances are SEO strategy would help you yield impressive returns. On the first look, it might not seem too much! But when you compare it with the close rate of 2% of traditional marketing – the difference makes it REAL. In other words, SEO improves the chance of lead conversion by 14% and more.
2. Boosts Credibility: One of the key benefits of using SEO is that it improves your business/brand credibility. It’s easy to understand when your business/brand ranks on the first page of Google, and then other search engines like Bing, Yahoo, etc. automatically start trusting your website. That’s the reason why everyone runs the race to show up on the first page of Google.
Once you reach the first page, Google sends off-page signals to rank websites. These off-page signals include many other factors. Typically, these signals aim to verify/demonstrate that your website is safe and credible.
3. High-Quality Organic Traffic: As shared earlier, using SEO you can earn high-quality traffic and drive it to your website. When compared to traditional marketing, digital marketing offers a flexible approach. So, instead of paying for a billboard, you can invest in digital marketing. This way, you can be sure about the individual seeing your ads, and you can get a count of visitors as well.
4. Real Results: Ready to measure your success? Yes! SEO supports users with tools that make it easy to measure the impact of your investment. In other words, you can monitor your success in real-time. This is done using tools and features offered by Google Analytics. Web analytics tools are easy to use and deliver highly visualized performance data. You can easily have a look at website traffic, bounce rate, etc.
5. It’s 24/7: On a good day, Google handles around 60k searches in a second. SEO can help in promoting your website 24/7. It is a way to keep your online eCommerce store in-front of the user all the time. It’s important given the number of searches that Google processes each second.
How to yield optimized results? How to build on the benefits that SEO offers? To do that, you will need to learn and practice SEO tools.
Check out a list of top 15 SEO tools :
- KWFinder (Keyword Tool): Use this tool to easily determine your website ranking.
- SEMRush (Marketing Tool): This tool allows you to easily compare your website to your competition.
- Ahrefs (Keyword Tool): The tool helps users to gain insight on what part(s) of a website needs improvement.
- Google Search Console (SEO Tool): The tool is designed to help users on monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Ubersuggest (Keyword Tool): You can use this tool to identify keywords and also the search intent behind them.
- Moz Pro (SEO Tool): It is a full-service tool that helps you gain insights into website performance.
- Majestic (Marketing Tool): Its features allow you to easily see overviews of your website as well as the backlinks you have.
- Woo rank(Ranking Tool): Use this tool to discover which keywords are being used by your competitors.
- SpyFu(SEO Tool): You can view the number of times keywords get searched each month by using this easy-to-use tool.
- Answer The Public (SEO Tool): This tool makes it easy to find topics to write about. It’s a great tool to find featured snippets.
- Keywords Everywhere (Keyword Tool): You can use this tool to bulk upload the list of keywords, see the data, etc. It’s a free tool.
- Fat Rank (SEO Tool): You can add keywords, analyze your website performance, and much more!
- Google Trends (Checker Tool): Perhaps it is one of the oldest tools and most underutilized as well. Use this tool to search for relevant keywords.
- SEOQuake (Free Tool): The tool does website comparisons and offers a performance report against your competitors.
- Serpstat (All-in-one Tool): Some of the amazing features of this tool include, collecting keywords, managing your SEO team, and identifying the keywords your competitors are using to rank.
SEO friendly WordPress themes: Bonus
- SEO Crawler
Seo Friendly hosting:
- A2 hosting
SEO is one of the most rewarding skills of the 21st Century. Using SEO tools provides users with key insights and results. Since search engine algorithms change on time-to-time, it’s essential to evolve your SEO tactic to meet the changing trend. In this post, you learned about different SEO tools, tips, and tricks. Use them to design an impactful SEO strategy today!